Summer is here, are you ready for the warm season? Here we have prepared a great chic hairstyle for you to wear in this Summer. Fishtail braids are fantastic enough on their own, but a topsy fishtail braid takes things a step further. A topsy fishtail braid is a update version to fishtail braid. If you are a office lady, this topsy fishtail braid hairstyle will be great for you. It can keep few days as long as there is no much sweat build up. It may look complicated but it’s easy to achieve. Only about 10 minutes work then you can switch out the fishtail braid perfectly.
Step by step:
- Step 1:Section off a strand of hair from your parting down to the left ear (or right ear if you prefer);
- Step 2 Section a similar strand of hair on the right side of the head (or left);
- Step 3 Pull the two strands of hair to the back of your head and tie them together with elastic;
- Step 4 To create the topsy tail, flip the ends up and around the elastic;
- Step 5 Gently spread the edges of the tail to make them fuller;
- Step 6 Repeat the step 1 to 3 to create a second tail underneath the first;
- Step 7 Flip the ends up and around the elastic to make it a topsy look. Split the tail into two parts and pull in opposite directions to straighten the twist underneath the former one;
- Step 8 Braid the rest of hair down forward into a sleek fishtail and secure it with elastic
- Step 9 Spread the fishtail braid to make it look more thick and wider, add some hairspray to give them more volumes.
So that’s it, the topsy fishtail braid looks really good and great for all hair types, no matter you’re of thin, medium or thick hair, short or Long Hair, you can rock it as you like. Are you excited to have one? Comment your ideas if you like it.